COLOR CLUB BEST DRESSED LIST SWATCHES & REVIEW


Guess what? My nails have grown! yeay! So I’m back to 'business'! I've got so many colors to show you guys so do come back often to check em out.
While then, here’s another nude polish. Its a color from Color Club; Best Dressed List. Kind of like it. The color looks a bit like my skin tone. But in the bottle it looks like it’s a mixture of 50% orange and 50% brown. Probably it still is and I’m orange-ish brown! Omg! Anyway, here's how it looks like:


Overall the application was marvelous. I can't believe something as cheap as this can be that good! Its really easy to apply and so smooth! The drying time was average and I can’t say much about how long would it last before it chips coz I didn't have it on longer than a day. But if this is similar to color club’s gossip column, then let me say that it’s still there on my feet nails; chip-free although it’s been more than a month (and I don't have any top coat or base coat on!) So if this is anything like that then WOW!!
So what’s your experience like with color club? Does it last that long?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. I only have two color club and it lasted 4 days without chipping. I liked the one I wore (Fashion Addict) and have not tried my other one yet.

    I like this nude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Color Club, but I have Funky Fingers. The same company makes both of them and FF shades are cheaper copies of CC. They have good lasting power on me, I removed them before I got any chips and only had a little tip wear, the longest I had them on was 4-5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NUDES and i love love love this colour! :DD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails