CHINA GLAZE CARIBBEAN BLUE SWATCHES & REVIEW

OMG!! I just love this shade of blue! and when i saw this in head2toe beauty's site, i couldn't resist to purchase it! Usually i would view the swatches first and view the color on nails etc before purchasing but this shade made me just buy it without any second thought and true enough, it didn't disappoint me at all! China Glaze Caribbean Blue is a light blue just like the sea and its also 'sparkly' like it! really! it has this small mini shimmers in it and that really makes this polish outstanding!









The application was average ( i don't really like china glaze's brush for no valid reason at all) and the drying time was ok for me. But the beauty of the color makes me forget all this and yes i'm gonna wear it again really soon:-) 
Thanks for reading..
TC..
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

8 comments:

  1. I need this, its stunning! I happen to love china glaze brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to love CG's brushes as well! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really a gorgeous color:-)
    really u guys like the brush?
    i dono y i always hv such bad luck with CG:-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ChG has small brushes with a squared off end. Works okay for me since I have small fingers and nails, but you might be used to OPI rounded brush with fewer brushstrokes for each coat. I'm starting to get used to the Sally Hansen ones and just learning not to press too hard so I don't get nail polish on the skin on the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there local blogshops where i can get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anon. by local u mean where? Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i finally got the colour but it waas darker then i expected it to be ): unlike how it is in the pictures ):

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails