OPI SAHARA SAPPHIRE SWATCHES & REVIEW


Sahara sapphire is metallic baby blue polish that was released in 1998, and rereleased again in 2009; Colorcopia Collection. Its really very calm looking and this was one of the few first OPI’s I owned. I didn’t like it initially as I was more into nude colors (its safer and less maniac:-)) but I was forced to purchase it by a friend.


With Flash
Anyway back to this color, ya its metallic and if you notice the swatches, there is this heavy streak-ish finish. It’s just so awful to watch! I don’t have any topcoat on because I wanted to show you guys how bad the brushstrokes are.
The drying time was average and it does stay chip free for a long time so everything else is good. Only the heavy brushstrokes is a huge problem. Any idea how to get rid of them? I still cant get a solution for this. Any help?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

  1. nice colour! maybe i'll get one. putting the top coat maybe will look nicer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it is:-)
    top coat should be able to help:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love metallics and chromes but haven't found a way to be rid of the brushstrokes entirely. Only thing I know, is that you can eliminate some with careful application, but when you have one that's super brushstrokey there really isn't anything you can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm. Im not a huge fan of nail polishes that leave streaks. :/ i find it annoying trying to put them on my nails really carefully. D;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose it's weird that I enjoy those brush streaks, they give it a nice texture. I enjoy this nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails