CHINA GLAZE ROBOTIKA SWATCHES & REVIEW


Good Morning Girls..
Well today im gonna show you guys a color from the China Glaze Khrome collection. Ive got the whole set with me unfortunately due to time constraint I could only swatch one. I will upload the others on days to come.
This collection was actually requested by one of Nail Galore’s reader from Malaysia. So I really hope you enjoy this.
Robotika is a bronze metallic polish that dries so fast! Oh my its like applying matte on my polish. Within a minute it had dried! Plus this was only a layer! It gives a metallic finish and application was awesome too! No wonder people are talking about this! Neway heres the color:



Ive gtg now.. Running late for work but girls remember: Today is the last day for Chanel: Pulsion giveaway. Do join if you haven’t ya..
Tc..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I only have a few from this collection. I heard that they are great for konading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im wearing Robotika right now! Love it!!!
    I think the whole Khrome kollektion is AMAZING!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty mani! And your swatches are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I know where can I get this in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails