OPI TICKLE MY FRANCE-Y SWATCHES & REVIEW

Good Morning girls..
Meet the love of my life (for polishes of course): OPI’s Tickle My Francey.
I really love this color. Don’t ask me why as I cant answer it myself. When it comes to nudes etc, Tickle My francey is always my favorite followed closely by Timeless is More.
Anyway, as for this color, it’s a really unique color. I just don’t understand what is the thing that draws me towards it so much! It’s just so gorgeous! Some says it looks like milky coffee, but somehow I see soft pink mixed with a little bit of taupe in it. Application as usual is mind blowing and yes I can easily say that its chip free for 2 weeks (with good base and top coat) at the minimum as I’ve worn it trillion times.


So what is your love of your life when it comes to polishes?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. HEE, i love this color too! Bought it from you if you still remember :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails