ORLY PLASTIX COLLECTION 2010 SWATCHES & REVIEW



Hi girls.  Well im just so excited to get my new camera that I had to test it out indoor (that’s the whole reason I bought it anyway) so here are some pics from Orly’s Plastix Collection.

Purple Pleather


Purple pleather is, purple. Like real purple. Love it. The application was smooth and this was 2 coats. It gives a satin like finish and dries really fast. Not as fast as matte but much much faster that other normal finishes.

Viridian Vinyl


This is a blue green polish that looks absolutely awesome! The second picture isn’t the real color though. The first one was taken with flash; gives a better idea on how it looks in real. Again, this was 2 coats too. I love the way it dries really fast but these polishes are more forgiving than matte. It probably takes about 1 minute to dry so you have time for ‘adjustment’ if you need it.
Well the pics aren’t that great so im not really satisfied with it. Regardless, this plastix collecton is amazing! I wish I bought the other two colors as well. I really like it. I love Viridian Vinyl the most. Which of this two is your favorite?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

9 comments:

  1. I have viridian vinyl and I love it, I need to get the rest.

    Theya re great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have yet to get my hands on them, still deciding if the finish is to love or not..? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these look amazing. these are certainly look better than other matte polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both of these and love these! I love the Purple Pleather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Viridian Vinyl. It's just colour I've been looking for. Hope they arrive to Moscow soon.
    Great swatches, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,and you dont need a top coat for these?0_0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea girls they are amazing!
    Kye Lin no no need top coat for these:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colours are erally pretty but I'd prefer it if they look shinier. But I like purple pleather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kimchigirl, just like any other matte, if you want shine, add a top coat!

    I had my chance with these, had them at the pharmacy I always go to, but couldn't make up my mind and now they are gone.

    Ah well, I have too many lemmings and too many polishes! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails