EYEKO NAIL POLISH SWATCHES & REVIEW-VINTAGE & POSH


Good morning girls..
Today im gonna show you guys my favorite colors from Eyeko; Vintage and Posh.
Vintage


Vintage is a pastel green color that had instantly fell into my ‘favorite green shade’ category. Its one of those color that is similar to Essie’s Apple mint candy etc so I really like this. This picture required 2 coats and trust me the application was marvelous.

Posh



Posh is one of those taupe shades that reminds me so much of milky chocolates. Again since grey-brown shades are so famous right now in Malaysia that I can’t help it but to like this. Its really beautiful. The application for this was also flawless.
In the whole everything was perfect for these colors except the drying time. It took quite sometime to dry off so that’s a bit of a turn off for me. Im the type who need things to be done fast and this was seriously not one of it. But then again my Nubar Diamont Top Coat helped a lot in here so ya, these colors are back to being my favorite:-D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. I love Vintage Polish, it's been on my WL for ages, great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches! I recently bought Vintage :) I love brown cream colours. Have you tried Boots No7 Beanie? That's a lovely creamy brown.
    Your nails are lovely, mine seem to break all the time. Do you use any treatment polishes on them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ulmiel- Ya it is:-)

    Sherrie- Thanks:-) No i havent tried it yet as its not available here. will haunt for it:-) As for tx i usually use matte nail envy. Partly because it dries fast most of the time:-) Thanks for the compliment. Mine breaks too! :-( Even im finding for my 'soul tx'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this! Posh looks much nicer on the nail than in the bottle. Vintage is already on my wish-list...so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer Chanel's For Audrey shade. Vintage's slightly darker :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails