NUBAR INDIGO ILLUSION SWATCHES & REVIEW



Good Morning girls.
Today im gonna show you guys another duochrome finishing from Nubar. Now before I start let me just say that no matter what, duochromes and holos are my favorite finishing so this post might be a bit biased. Plus its Nubar! My fav too:-D
Neway, this is indigo illusion. And truthfully, it does give an illusion feeling when you see it on your nails ( mine I mean). Initially I thought it would be a purple-blue duochrome only. Little did I know that it would play some mind games and give me grey, green, silver, gold and at times pink color too! I’m totally in love with this color so I couldn’t help it but to take it at different angling to show you what I mean. 




Cant really see the duochrome but still its gorgeous isn’t it? Well the drying time was great too! The only problem was the application. Somehow the brush seemed thinner here so it was a little difficult to apply. Other than that this is an awesome polish:-)


So you like? :-D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

13 comments:

  1. awe! very interesting color! this polish looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this few days ago from eBay, I wanted it from AGES :D
    It looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing duochrome! It looks so silky... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls..
    Thanks for commenting. Yes its definitely a great color! i really love it so much! Smaltoitaliano, seriously you wont be disappointed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an interesting colour! It's so cool! Where can I get this in KL?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it and I just fell in love again, what a stunner!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails