COLOR CLUB GOSSIP COLUMN SWATCHES & REVIEW



Good Morning girls.
Ok today im gonna show you girls this color from ColorClub: Gossip Column. This is my first time using a polish from this brand and ill have to say its pretty impressive. First because its cheap, and secondly I love the colors they’ve got to offer!
Neway back to today’s color, Gossip Column is a dark blue color. Something that can easily called as peacock blue. I know you’ve seen quite a bit of this color this year but I still think this is the perfect peacock blue. Its fully cream, and it applies flawlessly. Drying time was good too. Only problem was the brush tends to get ‘stuck’ on the nails so that was a really bad application problem. Otherwise, it was great.
Artificial Light Without Flash

 Artificial Light With Flash
Artificial Light With Flash

Hope you like it.. Tc..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

10 comments:

  1. Love it! One of my favourites by Color Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, wow I really like that blue color! I think I'll add this when I make my next online order. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above picture of the bottle itself looks a diff frm the color on thr nails. Probably the lighting. I've nor tried color club before. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very pretty. I don't usually go for cremes, but you always make them look so good! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ulmiel- Really? Wow i gues i shd stop hunting for more CC's :-)

    Bluekitty- yea it is :-) u shd get 1.

    Kimchigirl- Yea coz the others i took with flash, more accurate. Couldnt do tht for the bottle:-(

    Donna- Thanks dear:-) But really cremes are just so gorgeous. U shd gt ur ridge filler soon:-D

    Vi- yea it is:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice colour. I've only got two Color Club polishes (and two more on the way) but I like their range and the prices are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this shade of blue is so special! nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still don't have a ridge filler, and yeah I should get one soon! But what I do have is a brand called Funky Fingers made by Forsythe Cosmetics. They also make Color Club and most of their colors are dupes of Color Club polishes. I couldn't believe my luck when I found them since they were only 3 for $5! So I have 9 of them now. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails