CHINA GLAZE AWAKENING COLLECTION FOR HALLOWEEN 2010 SWATCHES & REVIEW

Good Morning Girls..
Wanna see the gorgeous China Glaze’s Awakening Collection? Tada..

Ick-A-Bod-Y


Ick a body is a black based polish with orange glitters on it. Yes ORANGE GLITTERS!! I’ve never seen that before! And so its simply my favorite! This was 3 coats.

Zombie Zest


Zombie Zest is a dark greenish base polish, covered with green & gold glitters. Its also nice but it reminds me too much of Orly’s Its Not Rocket Science so I wouldn’t say its totally awesome. A bit only:-D

Mummy May I?



Love the name. Its cute isn’t it? Well Mummy may I has a blackish, purplish base with purple glitters stuck on it. Its gorgeous too but I like it more for its name:-D

Neway, as for overall, this is a fabulous collection. Especially since almost everyone is into glitters this time of the year although I don’t see glitters on Malaysian’s nails (I wonder why?hmm) but it surely is famous elsewhere. Application wise, to get an opaque finish, about 3 coats were needed. Now the great thing about this polish is that unlike all the other glitter polishes that has clear base, this already has a base (the dark color base) so another polish is not needed as the base. Drying time was pretty fast, and just to get a supper glossy finishing, I recommend putting on a top coat. The only pain in the arse was the removing part. I hate removing glitter polishes and this is one of those  polishes that takes like 10 mins just to remove it. But putting that aside, everything else was great. So what you think? Like it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

9 comments:

  1. "mummy may i" is so pretty! thought of getting this! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving it!! ive just got them but have yet to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that CG glitter black polish can appear a little bumpy. I have a bottle of "Lubu Heels" and thought of getting "Mummy may I".. but still indecisive. Nothing like a good top coat cant fix eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. chouette les paillette, moi je préfère le dernier

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked this collection but never picked any up. Zombie Zest is my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! all those colors looks just awesome!!! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really like this post and i got some beauty tips for all on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. w00t! mummy may i is so so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey ooh. i like mummy may i? ;D such a catchy name. the black-orange nail polish is naice too! is this collection still in the market?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails