NUBAR VENETIAN GLASS SWATCHES AND REVIEW


When I bought this collection initially, I didn’t interest me at all hence the reason why this post is delayed. However, upon putting it on, it change this whole perception I had on it. Its quite nice! Infact I had Bronzo on my nails for 3 days! 3 Days! That’s a history! Nothing stays on my nails more than a day (although sometimes I do wear them for 2 days but that’s 99.99% because of laziness)
Neway, back to this 1, the color is not that attractive in the bottle but it looks totally ‘unique’ on the nails. It wasn’t something I would wear but because of the response I got for it, I continued wearing it. Its totally attention seeking colorsJ
Arencia:




Arencia is a orangish-redish polish that has little flecks on it. Had some duochrome effect on it too but its hardly noticeable.
Bronzo:




Bronzo is the browner version of Arencia. Somehow I was attracted to this color last Sunday so this is what I wore for 3 days in a row.
Caramello:




Totally a caramel like color. From a distance it looks a little bit goldish.
Oro:


Oro is a polish in a combination of orange and yellow. Again this looks like light gold sometimes. It has gold glass flecks on it so the shine is very very noticeable:-)
Vaso:




This is a purple with silver fleck polish. My second favorite in this collection. However, im wondering if this is similar to OPI’s The color To Watch. I just don’t have the time to do the comparisons right now. Have any of you seen the comparison anywhere eelse?
Verde



Verde reminds me of algae’s in the water. Its blackish, blueish green with little glas fleck on it. Has duo chrome effect as well. I really like this color as well.
They had another two color from this collection-red, but I didn’t purchase it because seriously I’ve got just too many reds with me.  For the rest of it; as usual it was easy to apply, perfect drying time and all. Overall im very satisfied with this collection although I wasn’t too happy with the choices of color. Why all orangey, redish brownish? Why only two odd bluish purpleish color? I wish they had more blue and greensJ
So what you think? Do you have any favorites from this collection?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

14 comments:

  1. oooh i really like caramello and verde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just painted my nails with my first Nubar (gem) and love it, those colors look really pretty to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Oro one looks ace! (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caramello and Vaso is so pretty!XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving Vaso! The other colours are just bleh for me but vaso looks really cool! ahh Nisha, ur making my lemming list long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gilrs.. wow i thought this collection wouldnt get much response. Im loving this:-)

    Niki- haha, and u have no idea hw i feel when i see the other blogger's site. Its like i must have each and every 1 of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I am truly convinced that I should get the whole China Glaze Holiday 2010 collection and the OPI Burlesque glitters after seeing all the blogs that swatched all those lovely colours. Lets see.. ChG - 16bottles plus OPI Glitters - 6bottles.. thats 20bottles ive got to have for christmas! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  8. haven't tried nubar yet, but vaso looks utterly gorgerous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god Niki! I know!! me too!! i cant wait for mine!

    Sophie- yea it is. Nubar is really easy to apply. Love it for tht

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are awesome! Love the purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. While I LOVE Nubar, this past few collections have let me almost disappointed. In this one only Verde seems a bit interesting, but it won't get on my WL. But I guess they nailed it so badly with collections of greens and reds and sparkles, I'm not sure if they'll be able to surpass it for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to buy at least a few from this collection, but I hate buying online and don't know where to get this otherwise. Too many of these polish brands don't sell in shops and only online, or the shops are too far away for me to go to. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails