EYEKO DARKSIDE SWATCHES & REVIEW



Morning girls..
Well you know since haloween is just around the corner, I’ve decided to swatch these dark colours from Eyeko. In Eyeko’s website, they have a set of 3 colors called the darkside and I personally feel its goes very well with the haloween theme. So here is what they’ve got to say about the colors:

Eyeko Cosmic Polish
Unique midnight black shade loaded with multi-coloured glitters like fireworks in a night sky!

Eyeko Vampira Polish

Dare to wear this lust-worthy glossy black lacquer dripping with blood red shimmer.

Eyeko Indigo Polish
Keep nails short and blunt to nail this shimmery, cool, midnight blue like Sophie Dahl.

The colors? Here it is.



Eyeko Cosmic Polish is just like what its described; black shade with lots of colorful glitters. Really nice. The glitters can be seen more in the pic taken with flash.


Eyeko Vampira Polish


With Flash
Eyeko Vampira Polish is really just a black polish with red glitter. But it certainly stands out. I got a lot of people saying how gorgeous it looks on my nails etc, but if you are the person who can just mix your own polishes, then you can always do this at home so for me, there is nothing great here.


Eyeko Indigo



Eyeko Indigo polish reminds me so much of OPI Ink. I don’t have a bottle of it so I couldn’t compare these two together but really the first layer its was like putting on dark purple, only in the second layer I could see the dark blue side.
Overall it’s an ok collection. I like cosmic polish the most here, as the others could be easily ‘re-creatable’. (Its not like cosmic can’t be but I’m too lazy to buy lots of colorful glitters). Application was ok too but I’m not really happy with its long and skinny brush. It was a bit hard to apply. Drying time was the greatest:-)

So what’s your favorite dark shade for Halloween?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

12 comments:

  1. I have both Cosmic and Indigo and love them both, have yet to try Vampira ): Your photos are great though, I love the detailed close-ups!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cosmic polish :) I wish they would sell these in store in the US, Im so impatient when it comes to buying things online...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm getting all three of these polishes from eyeko soon! i ordered two days ago, now i'm even more excited about them. love indigo on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like cosmic, there's something very fireworks night about it :D does the glitter in it flash different colours though like it does in the bottle? i finally found somewhere that stocks eyeko so I'm very tempted to purchase :D thanks for the lovely pics

    Diava
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love indigo polish, very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive got coral and indigo from a blogsale recently. ive tried coral and absolutely loved it! havent tried indigo yet tho but im sure i'll love it just the same. thanks so much for the swatches! now im dying for cosmic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all!XD. But I don't know where to get Eyeko polishes here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indigo is my favorite, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Cosmic the best...I feel like I've seen close matches for the other two. Still I like Eyeko...their bottles are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing colors! Cosmic is, of course, the most gorgeous, but my jaw is still on the floor after seeing the Indigo one! I didn't imagine it would be so wonderful! O__O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh god girls. thanks for commenting:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails