OPI BAGUETTE ME NOT SWATCHES AND REVIEW


Good Morning Girls..
Ok today is one of those days where ill need to do this really fast. I took up extra time this morning to beautify myself to work so now I’ve gotta rush. Il’l have to put off reviewing Orly Cosmix Collection till tomorrow.

Neway the colour today is Baguette Me Not from OPI. Initially when I purchased this colour, I thought it was a bright rosy red and I didn’t like it. Probably because I was more into dark shades last year and wasn’t into bright colour till the quarter half of this year.

Nevertheless, Baguette Me Not is a rosy pink that looks coral-ish under sunlight. It’s weird because under the sun it looks darker; with the colour leaning towards pinkish orange whilst indoor it looks rosey-pink with not hint of orange at all. To make you guys understand this colour more, I’ve taken pics indoor and out.
Under Sunlight (without topcoat)
Indoor with flash(without top coat)

See what I mean?
As for the application; as usual it’s the flawless OPI application with its pro-wide brush. It gives a crème finishing; just the way I like it. Overall; this is indeed my latest favorite colour in the pink shades. How about you? Do you own one? Do you like it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I love it ! You're right it looks a little bit coral and that's what I like :)
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love the color! it's so sweet! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails