OPI FLUTTER SUMMER COLLECTION SWATCHES AND REVIEW


Morning Girls..
This is a quick update on one of the OPI’s collection; OPI Flutter Summer Collection. This collection is composed of four beautiful bright colours; OPI wing It, OPI Catch Me in Your Net, Flit A Bit and Flower To Flower:

OPI Flit A Bit


This is an orange crème colour that was absolutely easy to apply! It’s a n orange that is just that; not too red, not too yellow. Just a nice orange. This is the only crème in this collection, and I just wished it was a bit glittery like the others. Why? Because this reminds me so much of the other oranges OPI has; especially those from Bright Pair’s Collection. Is this another common OPI colour with different name? Ill come out with some comparison soon..

OPI Wing It


This Is a very sheer glittery jelly like pink colour that has duochrome effects under different lighting. It’s the glitters that are duochrome. A very unusual colour that is absolutely hard to describe. Nevertheless, I’ve got mixed reactions towards this. Love the unusual colour but I don’t really fancy the sheer application. This was 3 coats. Colour is much darker in real.

OPI Catch Me In Your Net.


OPI catch me in your net is a glitter blue that is a real dupe of Charla from Zoya. Exactly the same. Im not doing any comparison here because its just all over the net. Besides I’ve lost mineL. This has a little duochrome effects with its greenish, blue-ish, silver-ish glitter.

OPI Flower To Flower.


Correct me if I’m wrong but I got a matte like finish in this bright pink creamy, silver glitter polish! Im not sure its just me or everyone else as well? I had to put my Nubar Diamont top coat to make it shine unlike others. The colour is basically a creamy pink, that has shimmers on it so I wouldn’t call it pure cream. Reminds me of paddlepop ice cream.

Overall it was a great collection with lots of shimmery colours, and also crèmes. Application was flawless, and medium-ly thick to get a good coverage. I’m afraid my camera couldn’t capture the images presicely so the colours might be slightly darker in real. Do you own any colours from Flutter Summer? Which is your favorite? Mine is OPI Flower To Flower

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails