SKIN FOOD- PEDICURE RANGE SWATCHES, REVIEW & COMPARISON PART 1




Good Morning Girls,
The swatches ive schedualed for today is the Skin Food’s Pedicure range. It has about 9 colours in it. However, the swatches today are for 4 colours only. All this colours are pretty. I’m not gonna talk much on it as im rushing (Monday bah!) so let the pictures do the talking.







Comparison: OPI Meet Me On The Star Ferry, Zoya Rea, and the skin food colour:




















These are greener, not at all similar like the above colour:-)







Application wise it was ok; not as great as the creamy Nail Vita collection I had reviewed previously. A little to the streaky side. The colours are very up to date; I’ve just received the Misa- What I Like About You Collection and China Glaze Vintage Vixen, and I believe there are some similar colours spotted. I’ll be doing a comparison in another post one of these days. So do check em out. Neway I’ve got to rush now.. so tc..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw, these shades are beautiful! Great swatches, too! <3

    I've awarded you with a ''One Little Sparkling Blog'' award! Come and grab it at my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your nails are cute! <3

    I've awarded you with a ''One Little Sparkling Blog'' award! Come and grab it at my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Tiana! im obviously gonna grab it:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails