LES KHAKI DE CHANEL PREVIEW





When I purchased Chanel Paradoxal about a month ago, I though that was it; I’m not going to purchase anymore Chanel for the next few months because, well like last year, I thought Jade was fabulous, and this year was Paradoxal so the next time I fall in love with anymore Chanel lacquer would be probably in a year time.
Little did I know that the soon to be released new Chanel’s Khaki collection had a colour that would catch my eye too. I can see birds flying with my 70 bucks already! Yap..
Look at this Les Khaki De Chanel Collection. Isn’t the Khaki Vert a beauty?



It’s said to be released somewhere in mid of September, and its limited edition; with probably 5000 bottles only. I really hope ill be able to grab hold of one of these:-)

For more info regarding these, check out All Lacquered Up, and Belle Bath & Beyond. They have a better sneak preview review..



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nisha. I'm not normally into green polishes but even I have to admit Khaki Vert is tempting! Heck, the entire range is mega tempting! ohh money money money... 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arg tell me about it! I wish I was rich or married to one to b able to spend on these without a second thot! I hv the song money money money frm abba singing at the back of my head now. So old skool!!:-) but no matter wht i'm gonna stop eating for these:-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails