NAIL ART: COLOUR BLENDING



Good Morning Girls..
Guess what? I just received my polishes from US- China Glaze and Misa colours. However due to weather trouble (it cant stop raining here!) I wont be able to do any swatches. Hopefully there’s some sunshine this weekend.
Anyway, for today’s post it’s going to be more of a nail art thingy. Initially I was trying out the sponge technique, unfortunately it was so awful and the colour was too sheer that I had to just blend them on my nails. The outcome wasn’t that bad I think:

So what I did here was to use 2 colours from Nubar; absolute and Nubar Treasure, and blend them together.

How to do it? First apply your base coat followed by the base colour- In this case it’s Nubar absolute.

Then just before it dries up, put on the second colour on the tip of your nails. It doesn’t need to be tidy. I wasn’t too happy with the one coat effect so I redid the same thing for the second coat, only this time, the blue; I only used it to cover the lower area, and trying to blend the purple and the blue so there is a 3rd colour effect in the centre. All this you have to do while the polishes are not dried up yet. At the end, it should look something like this:


Wait till it dries off and put on your glossy topcoat. As usual I’m using Diamont Nubar. It takes quite some time to dry though. 



I hope you girls like this. It would look really nice with konad tooJ Still waiting for my stamp so cant show you girls that effect.

T.CARE..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

15 comments:

  1. it's beautiful!

    but i could never achieve this, i wonder is it because of the cheapo nail polish i use or rather my skills not good enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, this mani looks amazing! I love it. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi plue..
    I think the cheapo shouldnt give any prob. Only try to use those that are sheer coz its easier to blend. Also; it might need more layers coz u know hw 'opaque' can it be. Just put a good top coat to give the 'cheapo' a classy finish:-)
    Thats how i do it. Invest in a good top coat and base and ur good to go:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use kitchen sponge normally :) it will be a bit messy but just clean it up with Qtip dipped in nail polish remover or buy those nail corrector :)
    They will workout fine. i still practice to find good colors to blend tho =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips nicole! im doing the same too. but i just think it doesnt work for sheep polishes:-(
    probably ill try with the more opaque colours..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tips look more purple in the pix with flash lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is tht dark ccw:-) without the flash colour couldn't come out properly. Must invest in good lighting one of these days:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea its true. all the glitter tend to stick to the sponge =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice!! reminds me of rainbow... hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice combination!I will try this sometime!XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Thanks so much for the info! What a great Manila. I'm dying to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful effect! Can't wait to try this on my own nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks amazing! And totally easier than the sponge method that I've once tried and totally failed ):

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. nope. still can't do it. i don't know if i've applied it too thick or what not. :/ it's really disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails