PRE ORDER SHOP- NAIL FIESTA



Hi Girls..
Its great to be back! How have you girls been? surely missed blogging!
Anyways, i've had many request from my beloved readers to start selling again. However due to time constraint etc, i wont be able to fulfill that request currently. Even so, I've come up with a store that will be doing pre orders or spree for various polish brands. For those who are interested please do come and visit this store. Im calling its Nail Fiesta:-)
Visit it whenever you girls are free ok? Its a never ending spree (ie it will never stop). If you want to purchase from them later, do view it on our footnote under beauty directory- spree.. 
I'm too tired now, but don't worry, I'll be updating you girls on my purchases tomoro:-)
Tc.. 


With Lots of Love:
Nisha
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails