NAIL POLISH-FAST GRABS

Just got back from work trip and i managed to spend sometime in midvalley and guess what? i bought quite a number of nail polish from there! Wanna see? 
Tada!
sorry the picture isn't that great. At least can see enough rite?
This are the brands i bought. Guess which is my favorite?




yippee!!!! Finally! Yes this is my latest love! :-)






for my nail arts:-) I've never done this before so do follow if you are a beginner too.. ill find out how to do it and ill try my best to educate you girls too:-)
Anyways these are few things i bought, which ill do swatches really soon. When? I'm not sure yet as ive got another 20 bottles of Nubar and 10 for Essie from previous purchases to do. And oh ya, my china Glaze Vintage Vixen and OPI Swiss Collection is coming soon too! Ill keep you girls updated, so visit often:-)

With Lots of Love:
Nisha
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

13 comments:

  1. OMGOD! Were they on sale? I'm so envious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that's alot of nail polishes u bought! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thehehe..
    I was in one of my shopping mood.. No it wasnt on sale:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey whr to get essie and nubar and orly here? :S And how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..
    well for essie and Nubar you can get directly from My Nail Solution. If u want u can email me the colours etc and i can forward it to them. NG price is 48, norm 52.
    Orly u can get straight from international websites or join sprees that are on the footnote of this page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Mind listing down the shops you got the nail polish from? I saw some obvious brands, but I couldnt figure out some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi..
    Well i was thinking of writing that down when I do the swatches.
    Anyway basically the list:
    The Face Shop MV for Face shop colours
    The skin Food MV for Skin food colours
    Chanel from KLIA Airport
    CH nails from Sg Wang
    The rest- SASA MV

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I admire how dedicated you are to this site! Much support and love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks:-) I hope to do better later:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reli admire ur dedication too.. here gt sell nubar 2010?? cant wait for china glaze and opi swatches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here gt sell nubar 2010?? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi anon.
    Yes Malaysia do have Nubar 2010. I have one for myself too:-)
    its sold at mynailsolution. i think its rm 52 norm price but if u are a nail galore member its rm 48. if u r unable to take frm them u can always email me and i will forward it to them:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails