NOTD: ORLY IRON BUTTERFLY & KONAD M57 SWATCHES

When somebody tells me about matte anymore, ill be like oh gosh! please! I've had enough! i'm Matte-ified! I could vomit blood thinking about all the mattes in the world! enough is enough!. 
Then came Orly Iron Butterfly. When i saw it, i was wondering if i should even consider wearing it. Then i remembered this Konad plate that was zig-zag patterned so i thought of decorating my nails like lady gaga in bad romance (you know the player thigy, with a mesh like nails art?), cant remember? How bout this one?Rings any bell at all?



 I wanted a look like that, so i came up with this:



I should have put gold isnt it:-( dont have it!

It might not look as cool and its obviously messy, but hey.. cant ask much with these free DIY style now can i? So what you think? If u still want the lady gaga style, click here, she gives a better idea on how to do the real thing but  be careful ya girls. Don't poke your eyes with these things:-)
So neway this is the last post for a whole week. Keep well ya..

Disclosure: This polish was borrowed from Nikita. Thanks Nik. Great polish!:-) Check out her blog. its cool too! 


With Lots of Love:
Nisha
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

9 comments:

  1. on the contrary, i think the nails look pretty good. not a suitable to pull of at work though hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:-) Hope to do more soon:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!! love it! i wanna try that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anon.. its really easy too! try it out..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shade. looks like you got the hang of konad already :) i love konad too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks xin.. Ya its ok after some time:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like mattes either, but you are right, this is gorgeous. I think my CVS (US store nearby) still has some of these too. If I am right I will get this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My God, the ORLY Iron butterfly color is to die for! And your nails look amazing by the way :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails