OPI SILVER SHATTER SWATCHES & REVIEW


Morning girls..
Ok so here is a quick post on OPI’s Silver Shatter.


As you can see, I have 4 of the bright shades from the Pirates of The Carbbien Collection topped with silver shatter, and another pic is of 4 different colors (slightly darker) topped with silver shatter. Overall I think it looks better on the bright shades although darker shades do bring the silver shatter ‘out’. Application wise, unfortunately I didn’t like this shatter as compared to the black shatter. Black shatter was slightly thicker in formula and more pigmented so a layer was enough to bring the color out. However, silver shatter needed a thicker coat and that somehow reduces the shatter effects dramatically:-(
I’m not sure if I’m the only 1 experiencing it. If you do too please let me know:-)
Till thn.. Tc..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails