OPI RALLY PRETTY PINK & RED SHATTER SWATCHES & REVIEWS


Another excitement of the day. Came back after a long tiring day from work and look what I found at my door step? The new Serena Glam Sham; France Collection!! Immediately I took my camera out and started taking pics. Forgive my ugly cuticles etc as I didn’t have time to prep up as I only had 15 mins before the sunsets. The pics are a bit blurry too because of that. Nevertheless, I love the “rally pretty pink” so much that I took a number of shots only for that. Check out how the gorgeous pinkish-gold duochrome effect is!




with flash

This is how it looks with the red shatter on.


Truthfully, I prefer it without the shatter. Somehow it just doesn’t seem to be complimenting each other. I can barely see the polish underneath the red shatter. Probably another shade of polish would look better.
As for the polish, I love the formulation and the way the polish (rally pretty pink) glides on my nails. The duochrome effect is also so gorgeous. Love it Love it!
The red shatter was easy to apply as well but it didn’t crack as much as I would love it to. Probably coz the base polish wasn’t dried enough before this was applied (was hurrying). Tell me if your girls experience the same problem ya.
Neway I hope you girls like this and coming up next (when Im able to post it up) is the white shatter! Stay tuned and have a great day ahead!!  

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails