OPI TEXAS COLLECTION SWATCHES AND REVIEW PART 1




Good Morning Girls..
Today I have a part of colors from the OPI Texas Collection to show you girls. Well basically I wasn’t too enthusiast about the colors as I’ve seen them all but they are some that catches my eye and I’ll probably wear them again:-)

Austin-tatious Turquoise 

With Flash

Don't Mess With OPI

Its Totally Fort Worth It


I Vant To Be A Lone Star


Suzi Loves Cowboys

San-Tan Tonio


Application wise it was easy (as usual) and drying time was normal. Nothing new here with OPI; in terms of formula or colors. If I were to choose something that I like, I will go for San-Tan Tonio coz its one of those colors I’ll use on my ‘mild’ days, the two grays ; Its totally Fort Worth It and I Vant to be a Lone Star coz you don’t see much greys with OPI :-D The rest.. erm I don’t see anything unusual with them. Don’t Mess with OPI Looks exactly like Starboard from China Glaze (will do comparison soon). The rest.. humph.. Well hopefully there’s better luck with the next 6 colors..

So you girls, which is your favorite?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Huh. Nothing really grabbing my attention. Don't Mess With OPI is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap.. Thats the prob with this collection. Nothing really new isnt it:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. to be honest, nothing attracts me at all too. maybe they are running out of new ideas for colors already? :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails