CHINA GLAZE RUBY PUMPS SWATCHES & REVIEW

Good Morning Girls!!
Okay color today is one of my favorite: Ruby Pumps from China Glaze.
I know almost every review site had swatched them but this is mine:-) Unfortunately it didn’t turn out as great as it should be. My photography skill just sucks! :-(





Anyway back to the color; Ruby pumps is a deep red polish with little shimmers on it. Applying it was easy, the drying time was remarkable and removing it also wasn’t so much of a pain unlike other shimmery, glitter polishes.
In a whole, LOVE IT!! Okie girls, as usual its Monday morning and I’m getting late!! Tada..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I think your photography skills are great! this has been on my wishlist forever and now I remember why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very pretty, this is on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thanks Toes.
    Une-yap it is:-)
    U girls should get this:-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails