COLOR CLUB UPTOWN GIRL SWATCHES AND REVIEW

Morning girls…
Ok so I’m back to blogging, and hopefully its for good :-D. Sometimes this lazy part of me creeps in though and I just hope it doesn’t effect my blogging  this year:-D. SO how’s things? I really hope Christmas and New Year was well for all of you. Well work starts now! (For me at least). It’s been almost 3 weeks since I went to work and today is my first day at work since new year. Of course there are plenty of resolution yada yada yada but its not starting out good :-( I just can’t help it! Wanna jump back to bed if I could!
Anyway today I’m wearing Color Club’s Up Town Girl. Now that’s a good start :-)
Absolutely love this color. Up town girl is a light purple with a hint of grey. You know the –not-so-bright purple type. It reminds me a lot of the discontinued color from OPI: Parlez Vous OPI. I’ve always hoped to have it back in the list (wonder why OPI Discontinued it) but this is totally a great substitute. Unfortunately I’m not able to do any comparison, as I don’t have Parlez Vous anymore :-(
Take a look at Up Town Girl..



Now lets get technical:-)
Application: was flawless. The brush is easy to handle so it gave a good non-streaky finish. The formula is average. It’s a bit towards the thick side  but again I didn’t have any problem with application so its fine :-) Probably because it was crème? I don’t know. The drying time was ok. Not too fast but didn’t keep me waiting that much. All in all, I like this polish.
Well ok girls, got to go to work now (Argh!!). see you tomorrow then :-) Have a great Monday morning you guys..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails