EYEKO ALL THE PINKS SWATCHES AND REVIEW




I didn’t know what eyeko was all about till early this year when I saw various swatches of its nail polish plastered around in my favorite nail blogs. Upon looking at it I thought of giving it a try, so finally, I have my very own eyeko collection ( almost all the colours!) yea! Don’t call me crazy, just shopaholic will do:-)
Neway, today ill be posting on the pinks. In eyeko its sold in a set and is called “ALL THE PINKS”. This is what they say about the colors:

Eyeko Tea Rose Polish
A soft pink cream that is the picture of pastoral elegance.

Eyeko Petite Polish
So chic, so French! Just one coat gives nails a pretty pink lustre. Ooh la la!

Eyeko Punk Polish  
An Eyeko classic back by popular demand!  For nails with attitude punk it up with fluro pink – after all “Pink is the only true rock n roll colour” Paul Simonon, The Clash.

Eyeko Chi Chi Polish
 For instant embellishment layer up Eyeko Chi Chi Polish for intense glitter coverage. Pink glitters suspended in baby pink polish make for the ultimate girlie nail shade

I love the way they decribe the whole event as to how to use these polishes:-)

Anyway, here’s the colours:
Eyeko Tea Rose Polish:



Tea Rose polish is a soft pink with a hint of brown. Its not completely pink. Like I said a small little hint of light brown. It reminds me a lot of Chanel’s Rose Confidential.

Eyeko Petite Polish.



Petite Polish is a very sheer pink polish that’s easily comparable to various other sheer pink from other brands. This is like the must have colour for those who loves French Manicure; regardless what the brand is. For this, I had 3 layers of polish on. Its very very sheer, to the point the first layer was barely noticeable. Please pardon the stained nails:-)

Eyeko Punk Polish



Punk Polish is one of those dark pink fluorescent polishes that are absolutely striking. This is so “dark’ and bright that I’m sure people from miles apart would notice it. Im not sure if its just me or what but I was under the impression that it gives a satin matte-like finish. Not so noticeable but it was there. I had to put my Nubar diamont topcoat for this one. The polish was so ‘thick’ (didn’t have application trouble) that one layer would be more than enough but I had 2 on.

Eyeko Chi Chi Polish.



Chi Chi is a new glitter polish from Eyeko. Its very glittery and sheer at the same time. On its own it would look ok but pairing it with another colour will look fabulous. I like this polish. For once there is baby pink glitter. Probably its just me who never found one but so far I’ve only come across dark pink or red glitters, not baby pink. This pic are both with flash as I couldn’t capture the glitter properly without. I didn’t layer this with any, this is pure chi chi- 4 coats.

Overall the application and colours from Eyeko are great but not entirely mind blowing way or anything. Apart from chi chi, most of the colours could be found easily in other easily assessable brands. The price was ok (Rm20+) each, but for us Malaysian, this is absolutely cheap compared to OPI that costs Rm65 at retail price. To buy or not? It depends, don’t have this colours in ur polish library? Then Yes!

So which do you girls like? Tried it before? What you think about it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails