SUKI NAIL POLISH SWATCHES AND REVIEW


Ever heard of the polish brand ‘Suki’ before? I most definitely haven’t. At least not until a friend went on and on about it. She claimed that Suki’s application was so ‘powerful’ that it was bound to be my favorite cheapo. I was a little skeptical about it but thought of giving it a try anyway. My verdict? After the pics..

This was 3 layers. It’s the 135 numbered color. Very sheer and appears whitish in the bottle but on my nails slightly towards pink. I have this ‘thing’ towards white, so I really liked this.




No 373. This is a shimmery grey with colorful micro sparkles. Didn’t look nice on my nails. This pic is of 2 layers



No 183 is a dark green metallic polish.


Lastly is No 184, a purple metallic polish that reminds me of a colour from China Glaze that I really can’t recall the name.

Overall; ya the application was so so smooth! In fact I was very very impressed when I applied it because no cheapo does this! And the best part was the brush was really even (unlike some cheap brands that has streaks coming off). But then, that’s the only good thing about it. Im not too sure about the ingredient, but i bet it isn’t Big 3 toxic free. Smell was bad! And the colours weren’t that attractive. This was the best 4 I could select (but at that time of purchase I was into dark shades). Its very cheap- Rm8.90; got this from SaSa.

I will probably not buy this again but I would like to hear from others who have used this; is it good or bad?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this brand before. Looks like they have some nice colors and finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well yea.. its ok.. but nothing great great persay.
    i think its a korean brand

    ReplyDelete
  3. suki is a japanese brand and they hv it here in singapore's sasa too! the colours i got were pretty sheer :/ but great for layering i suppose. and definitely not big 3 free, stinks hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its Japanese? ok.. they all look similar:-) yeap very good for layering and totally stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the first one! looks like one used to be my favourite polish ever. Last one is pretty-pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails