ZOYA REVERIE COLLECTION SWATCHES AND REVIEW

I slept off last night recalling that i haven't done a review on the Zoya Reverie Collection and i actually couldn't sleep the whole night after that thinking where did i put the pics and yada yada..

So anyways, now im here with this huge panda like eye doing this very much forgotten review:-) Please forgive me if i cant recall the colours or wrongly reviewed this collection as its been 2 months since i took the pictures. Hell even the pics arent that great coz hvnt got my tripod yet at tht point of time:-). Hopefully the huge mug of white coffee will help me:-)
Reverie collection is one of the 'new' collection from Zoya. It consists of 6 beautiful duochrome colours which unfortunetely couldnt be captured by the camera:-(:

Adina is a purplish colour with multiple duo-chromes. I seriously mean multiple- there was blue, green, gold etc colour depending on your angling. My favorite of all in this collection

When i saw this colour is was very 'happy'. This is such a beauty. Its a darker shade than this in real life and like Adina it also hv multiple duo chrome effects though not as much. When I see this colour, it reminds me of barbie:-) don't know why.. probably because of the pink.

Laney is a metallic silver with not much of a duo chrome effect. However at certain angle i did see a little bit of greenish hints.

Lana is a orangish reddish colour with a duo chrome effect of goldish if im not mistaken. 

Gwin is an orangish coral like colour. Its not much of red in the real life. I love this orange. Reminds me so much of CNY :-) (not forgetting the ang pau :-D)
One of my favorite pink of all- Reese.. Nice duo chrome effects too..

Overall i think this is a great duochrome collection. Its easy to apply and it had a balanced formulation. Application was 3 coats each as it was a bit sheer but its alright. The price is ok. Not that expensive but not cheap as well. The colours turned out to be way better than what i saw in the bottle. Overall- i think this collection is great! Especially since its all duochromes; something thats becoming my favorite day after day:-)
Got to run to work now.. tc..


With Lots of Love:
Nisha
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails