UPCOMING COLLECTION'S PREVIEW

Hi girls.. ok so these are the few colors from different brands that’s gonna come out soon. Check em out:



ESSIE WINTER COLLECTION
I feel like these colours are a little bit darker shade of the same color from the fall collection. That’s what I think. (please don’t go against me if I’m wrong:-()
NUBAR FINEST SILK COLLECTION
I love every color from this. Im pretty sure im gonna get all. However im also sure ill be one of those who post the swatches up the latest since the collection wont be out in Malaysia till one month after its launched internationally :-( So do look it up elsewhere and let me know how it goes.
OPI’s KATY PERRY'S COLLECTION
Correct me if im wrong but I think this is one of the most hyped about collection that’s gonna come out.  From the preview bottles, I see lots of glitters (yeay!) and shimmers. After the response from all the glitters from various brands (OPI, China Glaze, Deborah Lippmann, Zoya, Orly etc), I have a feeling this finishing’s are here to stay for a long long time (until we are totally sick of it. For now I’m not). Neway this is how the collection looks, along with the youtube preview video.
image from All lacquered Up

Notice the cracking polish called Black Shatter? Hmm.. I wonder if the other brands are gonna produce these too. Is it going to be another new ‘fashion’ for polish finishing? We shall wait and see. (Although I know cracking nails has been there for a long time here in Asia)
OPI TEXAS COLLECTION 
image from www.pssion.se
This is something I read from pssion.se. It seems that OPI is coming out with a newer collection; OPI Texas Collection. Now I don’t know about you girls but sometimes I wonder if OPI will ever venture to Asia or they gonna stick to the west only? Yea, they did ‘go’ to India, Japan and Hong Kong, but I really wish they would come to South East Asia:-) Wouldn’t it be great if they did something like a Thai Collection? Or better still Malaysia (yea I know there is Malaysian Mist, but I want another 11 colours to go with it; something based on the diverse culture here.)
Neway, back to the Texas Collection, well it reminds me so much of the Mexico Collection since they are situated next to each other. Same colour again? Lets take a look at it:
Texas Collection (from www.pssion.se)
Mexico Collection
I think the 6 reds/orange is very similar isn’t it? If not with Mexico Collection, then its similar to some hong kong collection. What you think?
So all in all, I cant say I’m excited about every collection, only few like Katy Perry, and Nubar’s (although I can easily say I have few of the same colours from the other brands).  I know ive been going on and on about how they should come out with new coours and finishing blab la bla but seriously its time for revolution. Like what all the brands did with matte finishing. Look at how it took the ‘world’. I really do hope that one day ill wake up with something new in my polish closet that would excite me. Haish..
P/S: Don’t mind my words and mood. Im just very disappointed and tired; both with this polish colors and work :-(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

12 comments:

  1. FINALLY! Some jellies from OPI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im just aiming at the greens and the katy perry collection. looks promising to me. :) i saw the nubars swatches at one of the blogs once. pretty but not really my cup of tea (not at the moment). i cant help but think its the 'crackle' finish this time around. i've been seeing it coming on blogs lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asami :-)

    Niki- u knw what, ive seen that too. But only this yr. ive seen the crack thingy in sg wang for ages now. so really i dont knw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the cracking polish, but it might grow on me and I'll change my mind. I also don't like the mattes, but have seen a few that look less matte and more in between, like a satin finish, that I wouldn't mind having.

    I might buy my first Essies if they keep on coming out with interesting shades like these. For the longest time I associated Essie with pink, pink, more pink, red, pink, red, red...in other words BORING! I like a nice pink or red like the next person, but want some variety too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, u are so right about Essie. Only now i see colours in their collections:-)
    The cracking nails the ones i have i don like them too:-( we will see how OPI's will be like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the OPI’s KATY PERRY'S COLLECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh I can't wait for the shatter effect polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-) But grace its already out frm different brands if u wanna try them out. I have them and its needs lots of practice to get the beautiful finish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for more glitter!XD. I will try out the shatter effect nail polish soon!Its seems cool!Nubar's collection looks awesome!XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think other brands already have produced a cracking effect. they were created a few years back but the trend never really kicked off. but yeah, i think it'll stick around for a while now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh! what other brands do you recommend? im considering getting them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails