ORLY PRECIOUS COLLECTION SWATCHES AND REVIEW


Good Morning girls..
This is gonna be a quick polish review as I’m running late for work again today! Argh!! Neway collection today is from Orly’s new Precious Collection. It’s a combination of few different finishing. Take a look at it:

Pure Porcelain


Fancy Fuchsia


Ancient Jade



Royal Velvet


Sapphire Silk


Gilded Coral

On the whole I would say it’s a ‘ok’ collection with great formula. All these polishes were easy to work with and non gave me any streaks etc. Drying time was average. As for the polish, my fav is the jade, Sapphire Silk and of course the Royal Velvet that’s the only duochrome in this collection. U?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. I only got Royal Velvet and Fancy Fuchsia and haven't tried either =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ just about all of them. The hot pink I haven't tried and the Gilded Coral I just picked up. Thanks for the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are the same as yours.
    Especially the jade one looks excellent on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love royal velvet and pure porcelain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails