OPI TEXAS COLLECTION SWATCHES AND REVIEW PART 2

OMG! I finally found my other half of the Texas Collection that i lost previously so here it is. Its all red, pink, purple and orange. All of them have jelly like finish and at the end of the day i felt like i was having little gummy bears on my nails! I've never worn any jelly like finish polishes all my life and i wasn't sure if i would like it. But now i think i do:-)
Neway, back to these colors, seriously ive got no idea how to describe the colors as i've photographed this long time ago. However, i've taken quite a number of pics so i really hope it will be easier for you girls to identify the difference:-)

Too Hot Pink To Hold Em'



Do You Think I'm Texy?


Houstan We Have A Purple


Y'all Come Back Ya Hear

Guy Meets Gal-Veston



Big Hair.. Big Nails

 So.. What Do You think? I like Do You Think Im Texy? the most. You?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. i neeeeed guy meets gal-veston and too hot pink too hold em :) i already own 3 others, but those 2 i must add to the collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails