ORLY MINT MOJITO SWATCHES AND REVIEW


Good morning girls.
Todays color is Orly’s Mint Mojitos. Love he name but the color is seriously nothing like the mint color I expected. When I saw the name mint, I thought it would have at least look minty. Instead it’s a bright green color with a little hint of yellow. Its not neon-y bright, but at some level, it is still bright.


The application was great. The polish was a little bit towards the ‘thin’ side and it was a bit ‘runny’. Drying time was average. As you can see in the pics I have this bubbles on my nails? Well that’s because I only put 1 thick coat of this instead of 2-3 thin layers. I had to rush so I was too lazy too slowly put thin layers. Shouldn’t have done that :-( oh well..
Neway, gtg now, so see you girls tomoro. Have a great day ahead.
Thanks for reading..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

  1. Hmm Maybe thats my problem when I get lots of bubbles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty on you! I hear this one stains really bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright green! It reminds me of a green colour pencil I used to colour with a lot.

    I've tagged you with a blog award! You can check out the post here: http://legallypolished.blogspot.com/2011/01/tagged.html

    Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color!

    I tagged you for the stylish blogger award:

    http://nailnoir.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-tagged-for-stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this color!! omg!! i have to have it!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a pretty color!
    Sorry about the bubbles though. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails