ESSIE MESMERIZE SWATCHES & REVIEW


Good morning girls.
This is a quick post. Ive had this color with me for ages but never thought of wearing or swatching it till recently.
Essie Mesmerize

Not a fan of blue but I surely like this. It’s a blue that’s not too dark and yet not too bright either. Just nice. It’s a blue that can be worn on every occasion, and one that I don’t think is gonna go out of fashion anytime soon.
The application was remarkably easy and formula was great. The only downside for this color is that it needed 3 coats and hence the drying time was a little bit prolonged (about 10 mins or so in this hot climate). But again, that’s nothing a good fast drying topcoat can’t take care of.
Thanks for reading and have a great Thursday ahead! 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

14 comments:

  1. I really love this colour - it looks exactly like a Barry m one I picked up recently (except mine wasn't quite so well applied!) and although I'm not a fan of blue I think this looks great cos it's eye catching but still really pretty :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is too:-) gonna visit ur site soon:-)
    thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I need this! I dont have anything like this blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! just wondering how this polish fares next to opi dating a royal. they kind of look similar to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blue is pretty! i wonder how this looks besides ChG Bermuda Breakaway. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Grace n Niki, ill try to compare it with those colours (if i have them left:-))
    Toes- hehe.. it is:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM a fan of blues and I'm loving this one! Not really special, but it's cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find that most of my Essie polishes require 3 coats for nice opaque finish as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seldom paint my nails blue, but I think I'm gonna change my mind after looking at yours :)
    Essie Mesmerize is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, i'm such a huge fan of essie, and this is such a beautiful colour, but i think i already have a similar one in my collection somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mesmerized by this color! Where can I get this in kl?

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi kimchi. You can get it from My Nail Solution in PJ:_0

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay! I'll go check it out! Is that where you buy all your nail polishes?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails