KONAD M65 SWATCHES

I was suppose to post this up tomoro morning only but i just couldn't stop myself so.. here it is. Im just so excited! This is my third attempt with Konad and i think it looks pretty good! 

The swatches i have here is of the M65 plate. Im using OPI Short Stories as the base and Konad White Special Polish as the top.

With Flash:


Without Flash, artificial lighting:




So what you think? Should i do more Konad Swatches? Then ill go buying more plates tomoro itself! (I'm an impulsive buyer for those who don't knw me already :-)) 
If not.. well.. hmm.. I don't think thats gonna stop me :-D


With Lots of Love:
Nisha
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

8 comments:

  1. Where to buy? :) other than website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too sure about it as I usually buy frm website:-) I think étude Hse & some places in sg Wang sells it too. Or if u want cheaper delivery u can always share wit me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes more konad pls!! it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support Alice:-) now I'll buy even more thn wht I initially planed huahaha!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nishaaa... This is a huge improvement! Hehe.. I super love that circle circle design. :P
    Am going to get that image plate myself. Hehe.. Keep it up! (yes, i mean buy more image plate) Haha.. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Julie:-) will definately do tht haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the plate!! I esp like the roses konad! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-) good taste xno. I like the roses and the squary ones:-0

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails