NOTD: ESSIE ISLAND HOPPING & KONAD M56 SWATCHES

I was suppose to write in a review and post up pics from Orly's Viva Collection. However i was so mesmerized with Island Hopping, a colour from Essie that i randomly choose to wear for today that i'm posting that instead. Ive never worn it before (most of my polishes i only wear once anyway- except OPI Boris & Natasha and Timeless is More:-) My Fav!!). Anyways, i just put this one on coz i wanted to wear something purplish pink to accessorize my boring work outfit (How fashionable can lab coat look isn't it:-(?) and it turns out to be love at first sight!.





I personally don't wear much of pinks and reds because it doesn't suit my skin tone much but this pinkish-lilac-purplish with a hint of grey & chocolate Island Hopping is really a gorgeous colour!(Imagine i tried explaining that to my bf and he was like.."Right...". Boys. never will understand) 
Back to this colour: Its so modern and chic looking. It really does complement dark skin. On fair skin; i don't think it will look as unique. Shouldn't be a problem for us asians though:-) 

So what do you think? i'm trying out konad so you will see it once in a while. This is a design from M56:-)

With Lots of Love:
Nisha
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. You've improved a lot on your Konad! Hehe.. *love* For this Konad design, I always use the ribbon only. Coz I don't like the strips.
    I always remove the strips from the stamp before stamping it on my nails. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. thanks Julie.. Really? i think the strips is hot! :-)
    ill try doing more and if ive improved, i was thinking of doing set swatches. Hopefully soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo.. Awesome! I can't wait! Hope to see it soon, Nisha. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails