GARAGE SALE IN NAIL GALORE



Hi girls..
I'm gonna have a garage sale for those of you who are interested. Its for some of my left over polishes from the blog shop previously. Colours are very limited and the pricing is much cheaper.


Pricing is as below:
OPI- Rm 33
ORLY-Rm 20
China Glaze- Rm 20
Zoya - Rm 25


This Sale is only till WED 21/07/2010 (extended till 22/7/10). Please email me ASAP. No bookings are allowed. Thank You


* It does not include delivery: Rm 4 (Pos Express), Rm 8 (Pos Laju)
* Some colors were used before for swatching purpose etc. I'll let you girls know if the colours were used before.
* Delivery days are Monday, Wed & Fri


OPI








An Affair In Red Square
Aragon Today, Aragon Tomorrow
Atomic Orange
Bagota Blackberry
Banana Bandana
Big Red Apple
Bling Dynasty
Blue My Mind
Breathe Life
Bright Lights By Colour
Bright Power
Call My Cellery
Chocolate Shakespere
Copper Mountain Copper
Cosmo Not Tonight Honey
Cuddle By The Fire
Dating a Royal
Dim Sum Plum
DS Illuminate
DS Mystery
Ginger Bells
Give Me A Coral Sometime
Glamour Game
Glove You So Much
I Pink I Love You
I Think In Pink
I'm India Mood For Love
Im Not Really A waitress
In My Back Pocket
Isnt It Romantic
Isnt That Precious?
Keys To My Karma
La Pazitevely Hot
Ladies And Magenta Men
Lemonade Stand By Your Side
Lincoln Park After Dark Matte
Lucky Lucky Lavender
Meet & Jingle
Meet Me On The Star Ferry
Mod About You
My Chihuahaha Bites
Oh SO Glam
Over The Taupe
Pearl of Wisdom
Pink A Doodle
Pink A Peach
Pink Of Hearts 2
Plugged in Plum
Ruble Your Thoughts
Sand In My Suit
Sea I Told You
Short Stories
Significant Other Colour
Sit Under The Apple Tree
Suzi Says Da
Teal The Cows Comes Home
Thanks So Muchness
That’s Berry Daring
Tickle My Francey

Zoya:











Adina
Akyra
Alegra
Angella
Anne
Bebe
Brizia
Cassi
Drew
Fawna
Felicity
Ginessa
Gwin
Happi
Irene
Ivanka
Jo
Kalmia
Ki
Lana
Laney
Lexi
Lindsay
Meadow
Midori
Paige
Pasha
Raine
Rea
Reese
Suvi
Tallulah
Tangy
Tess
Venus
Zara



Others: 





CG High Hopes
CG Sugar High
Orly Bongo Beat
orly buried Treasure
Orly Sand Castle

With Lots of Love:
Nisha
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. not sure what it is name, but do you have OPI #S47? island_posiesATyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi do you still have nail polish for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..
    i think its Fiji something from Japan Collection..
    No i dont have it:-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails