ZOYA SPARKLE COLLECTION SWATCHES

When I first got this sparkle collection, i was like oh great! glitters again! Ive seen quite a few glitters this year and somehow me and glitters just don't go well, its like big chunky glitters stuck on my nails and oh god getting rid of them is much much tedious!
However, the first application on my nails and i was like OMG (janice style in FRIENDS :-)) I was actually stunned! the glitters are just so tiny and perfect! Oh well just see the pictures and judge it yourself. As always im going to remind you guys again- These pictures just doesn't do them justice due to my lack of experience handling the camera:-(

Its a dark green sparkle collection and out of all the colour in this collection, this is probably my 3rd favorite. Im not that into dark green but this is..hmm how to say? Funky maybe? Nice..


This colour is darker in real life but the thing is, i have no idea why it couldn't be captured nicely. I have like tons of pictures for this colour but somehow these were the best:-( sorry gals



:-) Just purely red with silverish glitters on it. It will look really great on fair skin. Not my cup of tea though (tanned skin)


This picture looks too bluish. In real its purple. like i said the pictures doesnt do them justice:-(


This is a bright margenta. Really nice:-) I will totally wear them


I just love this colour! its much more greener than the picture but ok lets put it this was its very aquatic. Its a greenish-turqoise coloured polish. Nyum:-) It looks so much better in real life! 

Overall I actually liked this collection. Surprisingly. The application is so nice too. I've got to admit ive been spoilt by OPI's Prowide Brushes but ZOYA's formulations is just so smooth and after sometime I did forget about the prowide brushes:-)

Ask us for testers if you're interested:-)







Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. what does tester bottle look like? mind posting pictures in this blog? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear im afraid you've gt to email me for the bottle pic due to some unexplainable reason. sorry:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooh. i like mimi, alegra and charla. ive slightly darker skin than you. think these colours will suit me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails