Ellen DeGeneres and Manicure? Ya Right!



Guess what Ellen finally got her manicure done in Oct 2009. Yap we are not kidding. its absolutely 100% right! Weirdly Un-immaginable isn't it? Manicure on Ellen!! The Ellen!...


Anyway, in her talk show later on she had this whole opening on OPI and all their fascinating names. She also recalled the times when there were hardly 3-4 colours to choose frm and now? its like 'going to a paint shop'!. 


Excitedly and 'comically' she chatted about the colours; paying special attention to I Only Drink Champagne, I’m Not Really a Waitress, and My Chihuahua Bites.


And also; came out with a poem for it;


Roses are Pretty and Privileged,
Violets are Escape to Bahama,
Blue is Got A Date To-Knight,

Perfect for my Mama.
The grass is uncommitted,
The sun is Goldilocks Rocks!
My toes are Clubbing Til Sunrise,
Though I go to bed at 8 o’clock.
The moon is All Lacquered Up,
The stars are Tickle My France-y,
Now that you’ve learned all these colors,
It’s time for me to dance-y.






She is just so smart and funny and not forgetting creative.. oh we just LOVE her! Don't you?


Want to get updated whenever we update? Just subscribe to us for FREE!

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails